the giant box

If a giant box arrived at my doorstep then I would carry it into my room without anyone noticing me. I would grab some scissors and cut the tape around the box. Inside it there was a box, then a box then a weird VR helmet. "What, what is it"? When I picked it up there was a miniature drone under it. I put the helmet on and then a sudden voice came in, it said "Welcome to free flight AR.09612 © 3024, connect to drone".  My mind was blown, it wasn't 3024, was it? I ran up stairs and looked at what year it was but when I checked it said that it was only 2020. I ran back downstairs and I looked around and found the drone in the box, I pressed a button on the drone and it turned off the helmet said "power off" and then they both turned off. I pressed it again and the helmet said "power on". Then I pressed a button and then the helmet said "instant kill on", then the drone scanned my room and the helmet said "no enemies detected" and then it said "instant kill off". I pressed another button and said "drone connected". I fiddled around with some more buttons and they said stuff like "taser candy on" or "laser mode on" and for both of those whenever I snapped my fingers they shot. I accidentally tasered a bird and shot a hole through our fence, luckily  I could turn the taser off and the bird flew away and the hole in the fence looked like a knot hole. The helmet said "do you like undercover battle mode?" then I said "yes". So apparently undercover battle mode makes everything look like nature did it. After awhile I figured out how to fly the drone around the house and spy on people. The drone was only about an inch wide and a centimeter tall but it had a really high quality camera and a mini carbide saw on it. My dog, Daisy couldn't notice it when I spyed on her. It also could do a bunch of tricks in the air. After I had just figured everything you could look through the camera on the helmet. After I had showed everybody it I got kinda board after a while so I decided to leave the drone behind and go play.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Giant Box

Dance Academy!

Bubbles...and more bubbles