$1,000


If I got one thousand dollars mailed to me then I know exactly what I would want to buy. First, I would buy a one hundred dollar drone, then I would buy plane tickets to Chicago for one hundred dollars and once I got there I would go down to the nutella cafe and buy all of their nutella gelato for about fifty dollars and put it in a cooler that costs fifty dollars and then buy nutella with my name on it. Then I would buy an orange juice machine that I just barely checked the price and five hundred ninety eight dollars. With the last couple of dollars I would buy two packages of oreos and donate the rest to charity. I would play with the drone until my birthday and at my birthday the orange juice machine would be sitting by the counter full of oranges and there would be all of the nutella gelato on the counter ready to eat. I think it would be great if I got $1000 to spend on whatever I wanted to.


Image result for 1000 dollar billImage result for nutella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Giant Box

Dance Academy!

Bubbles...and more bubbles